Our systems are designed to be plug & play. A quick installation guide in just 10 steps.
If you do not feel comfortable installing the system yourself, please contact a plumber or official Aquablu service partner.
- Unbox your Aquablu purifier and close of the mains water supply.
- Place the Y splitter at the water entry point in your kitchen cabinet. Please be aware to use the cold water supply
- Unbox the pre-filter set and remove the plastics. Place the pre-filters in the pre-filter housing correctly. The water should enter the carbon filter before the micron filter (white filter)
- Place the pre-filter housing at a convenient location in your cabinet.
- Place the Aquablu One in your cabinet.
- Place the Mineral booster in your kitchen cabinet.
- (Re) place your 3-way faucet or drill a new hole for the Led Faucet.
- Connect the following:
- Connect the Feedwater line to the pre-filter
- Connect the Pre-filters to the purifier
- Connect the Purifier to the Mineral cartridge using the 1/4 push-in tube
- Connect the Mineral Cartridge to the faucet
- Connect the Reject water outlet to a drain
- Optional: Connect the electrical output of the faucet to the purifier
- Check if everything is properly connected. If so, you can open the water supply.
- Perform a commissioning start & wait for the system to prepare itself!